3. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information while you are registering on site and using our trading services; making inquiries, participating in advertising campaigns, registering for information or other services from the company or, when you reply to messages received from us (for example, questionnaires, chats or research. Personal information requested by the Company includes:
- • Full name, the address of residence and contact details (e-mail, phone number, fax, etc.);
- • Date and place of birth, gender, citizenship;
- • Passport data, additional proof of identity and confirmation of payments made. To conduct financial transactions, it is necessary to confirm the authenticity of this data by providing the company with a scan-copy of the passport and identification code. In some cases, a notarized translation of these documents into English may be required;
- • Data on activity and transactions on the client’s account;
- • Type of professional activity;
- • Information about the location;
- • Experience in trade, information on available knowledge and skills.
The Company can keep a record and save any form of communication with the client (e-mail, telephone calls, etc.), which was made in the context of business relations. Such records are evidence of cooperation between the Company and the client. A telephone recording is made without a warning signal and without any other notifications. When visiting the Company’s office, your visit can be recorded on CCTV cameras.
4. HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS PROCESSED (“GOALS”)
Your personal data that you are providing by yourself will be processed for one or some of the following purposes:
- • to confirm financial transactions. To ensure the security of financial transactions and their legality, as well as to certify the person conducting such operations.
- • for processing any of your requests for information. Information about the client of the Company can be transferred only to this client at his request. Accordingly, it is necessary to verify the identity of the client.
- • to provide you with support services. In order to provide the full necessary consultation and / or services in the best possible way.
- • identification and verification of goals. To prevent the use of services for illegal purposes.
- • statistical analysis and research. Providing products and services, informing about them and analyzing the current needs of the client in accordance with his interests. Improving the quality of products and services, including customer service, developing and selling new product range and services. Web pages and e-mails of the Company may contain web beacons or tags that help to analyze information about the receipt of correspondence by customers, the number of visitors on the website pages, etc.
- • timely informing about updates of our software and / or services. With any changes in the services provided, we need to have the opportunity to inform the client about such changes.
- • compliance with legal obligations. Compliance with applicable laws, court orders and processes, and regulatory requirements. Investigation and settlement of disputed inquiries / proceedings;
5. TO WHOM YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED (“RECIPIENTS”)
As part of the use of personal data of customers and for the purposes described above, the information may be transferred to a third party in such cases:
- • Employees of the company who need this information to organize a normal workflow. Employees do not have the right to disclose personal information to customers and sign an agreement on the non-disclosure of personal information of customers;
- • third-party software developers, creating communication systems, applications, and trading platforms, which are subsequently used by customers;
- • service providers and consultants with whom contracts for the providing administrative, information, analytical, marketing, financial, regulatory, insurance, research and other services in the minimum required volume were concluded;
- • payment service providers and banks to process customer transactions;
- • auditors and contractors for auditing, providing assistance or consulting on any of the Company’s business objectives;
- • Courts, tribunals and regulators when obtaining relevant court orders and / or processes in relation to the client, as well as regulatory requirements;
- • state and law enforcement bodies, where it is required by law and other legal and regulatory documents;
- • any party for whom the disclosure of the client’s personal information is required to comply with or apply the terms of service of the Company;
Only the minimum personal information about the customers that is required to secure contractual obligations to the Company is disclosed to third parties. Third-party vendors do not have the right to divulge and use the personal information of our customers for any other purposes that are not specified.
We guarantee that your information will not be provided to government agencies, except cases provided by law.
6. YOUR CHOICE – DIRECT MARKETING
In deference to your right to privacy, we are pleased to provide you with an easy way to opt out of receiving e-mail offers from us. If you want to refuse from receiving our postal or telemarketing offers, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list by means of a special link that is mentioned on each email sent to you; or inform the support service about this intention by writing a letter of the relevant content to [email protected]
7. YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The rights of clients regarding their personal information cannot be violated under any circumstances. You have the right:
- • send requests for access to personal data;
- • send requests to make changes in the information that the Company has about you;
- • send a request to delete your personal data.
- • if you believe that the processing of personal data for any reasons restricts your rights and freedom, you can refuse from processing information about you for direct marketing purposes. This may lead to limiting the services provided by the Company to the Client, since most services require the processing of personal information;
- • send a request to suspend processing of data to establish the reliability, the legality of their use, or in case of an objection to their use;
- • request the transfer of personal information to a third party. The company can provide such data in a structured form, but it is applicable only to automated information, and not to printed copies;
- • withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
You have the right to implement any of these requests by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
Responses to such requests are made during several working days. In case, the Company may need more time to resolve such issues, you will be notified additionaly.
We protect the confidentiality of your personal data regardless of the method how it was received (personally from you, by phone, by e-mail, online or through any digital media). Your personal information is retained as long as we are in business relations. For its part, the Company provides security for computer storage, paper files, and other records. We take all necessary measures to protect the personal data that we hold from improper and unauthorized use, loss, modification or disclosure.
If the Company believes that customer information is no longer required to achieve the goals for which it has been collected, we delete all details identifying the specific customer. But even after a complete and safe deletion of customer data for some time afterward, the Company may need to keep records, for example, in cases where the client’s actions fall under anti-money laundering laws. In such cases, the law entails the preservation of customer data for 5 years after the termination of cooperation with him, as well as all records of transactions conducted by the client.
Personal information will be stored for more than 5 years from the time of termination of relations with the Company if it is required by regulatory documents or legal interests, for example, court proceedings and disputes with the Company. If the client has refused from marketing research, the data about the client are stored in the list of suppression so that the Company knows that he does not want to receive messages.
Storing customer personal data for more than 5 years can be caused by legal, regulatory or technical reasons.
Your personal information will not be stored for longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected.
In order to ensure the safety of personal data of customers and users of the official site, the Company has developed and implemented rules and technical measures to protect information. Absolutely all operations that are carried out by the client within the Company’s site are safe. To protect the website, a server certificate is used that confirms the reliability of the Company, and the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption system is used as well. The data of customer’s debit cards are not saved by the Company.
When entering the personal account on the official website of the Company, a login and password are requested, which are the personal property of the client. The company cannot be responsible for how these data are used and how the customer manages their accounts with their help. If the client finds any unauthorized or suspicious actions with his personal account, he must inform the Company’s technical support service without fail.
Cookies are small text fragments that the Company sends from its website to the client’s browser. They are stored in a client web browser and allow the Company or a third party to recognize you by a unique identification number, making visiting a website more convenient. Cookies can be permanent and session cookies.
When customers use the company’s website, several cookies can be placed in their browser, which is used for such purposes:
- • to enable some features of the site;
- • to provide analytics;
- • for the preservation of customer preferences;
- • to ensure the delivery of promotional materials, including remarketing.
Depending on the function being performed, different types of cookie files can be used:
- • Basic – to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent activities with accounts;
- • Strictly necessary – they provide navigation through the web resource, use of its functions, access to registered and protected areas;
- • Productive – files that collect information about how you have been using the site; this information can generally reduce the load on the company’s internal infrastructure. Such files allow you to track the totality of using the Company’s web resource and experiments with its new functions. The information collected by this cookie allows to improve the service;
- • Functional cookies help to memorize the principle of logging in, even if you are editing data. Such cookies adapt the web resource, thus providing an enhanced functionality for the client.
Session cookies will be stored on the user’s computer until the page view of the company’s website is completed. Persistent cookies are stored on a computer or mobile device until they are deleted or expired.
In addition to our own cookies, our company can also host third-party partner files in order to post statistics on site visits, advertise on and through the resource, etc.
If the client deletes the cookies, in some cases, he will not be able to use some functions of the official site, personal account or trading platform, and some pages may not be displayed correctly.
11. PROTECTION OF MINORS
The services provided by the Company are not intended for or directed to minors or persons under the age of legal consent. Any person who provides us with Personal Information represents to us that they are 18 years of age or over the age of legal consent in their jurisdiction. We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information submitted by or collected from you. If we become aware that a minor has attempted to or has submitted Personal Information, we may not accept this information and may take steps to remove such information from our records.
12. INFORMATION ABOUT US